The very thought for upliftment of the downtrodden and weaker section of the society, attracted the attention of the fourth Amir-e-Shariat Hazrat Maulana Minnatuallah Rahmani and his most devoted and trusted colleagues Late Hazrat Maulana Quazi Mojahidul Islam Quasmi and the present Amir-e-Shariat Hazrat Maulana Syed Nizamuddin to make efforts to equip the educated youths of Minority Community in particular and others in general with technical skills to cope with the present day needs of the Industrial and Scientific world and as such to enable them to secure jobs both in public and private sectors.
The establishment of Imarat Shariah Educational and Welfare Trust in the year 1993 bearing Registration No. 1952/93 is the outcome of this pious notion. It consists of Ulemas, intellectuals, technocrats, Doctors and Industrialist head by the Amir-e-Shariat with its headquarter at Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, (India).
By the grace of God it was the tireless efforts of Late Hazrat Maulana Quazi Mojahidul Islam Quasmi, the Secretary of the Trust, of course with the co-operation of benevolent and education loving persons that the Trust could venture to establish and run the following institutions :
The main objects of this trust is to establish technical, paramedical and non Tech. Institutions & Hospitals preferably in the backward regions having a sizable population of Minority community, to provide better facilities for imparting technical teaching and training under strict discipline in a healthy academic environment preserving religion, language and culture.
- To eradicate to curse of illiteracy from the poor, socially, educationally and economically backward, and in this way to provide opportunity for their upliftment.
- To produce, responsive, sensible and better skilled man power to cater to the needs of modern Industrial concerns of the country.
- To provide medical facilities to the suffering humanity.
- To make efforts to maintain and strengthen the sense of common brotherhood and peaceful co-existence with mutual co-operation, having regards for all the citizens on equal footing, among the inhabitants of our secular nation.
- Maulana Sajjad Memorial Hospital, Phulwari Sharif, Patna.
- Maulana Minnatullah Rahmani Memorial Technical Institute (I.T.I.), Phulwari Sharif, Patna.
- Maulana Minnatullah Rahmani Memorial Technical Institute (Pathology), Phulwari Sharif, Patna.
- Imarat Institute of Computer & Electronics, Phulwari Sharif, Patna.
- Imarat Mojibia Technical Institute (I.T.I), Darbhanga.
- Imarat Technical Institute (I.T.I.), Gulab Bagh, Purnia.
- Imarat Umar Technical Training Centre (I.T.I.), Bisra, Rourkela, Orissa.
- Reyaz Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I.), Sathi, West Champaran.
- New National Middle & High School, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand.
- M.S.M. Hospital, Phulwari Sharif, Patna.
- Usman Ghani Imarat Computer Education Centre (For Girls) Phulwari Sharif, Patna.
Rich Libraries, laboratories and experienced teaching staff are our precious assets. There is a separate arrangement of teaching English and Arabic.
The trust maintains a “Poor Boy Fund” wherefrom orphans and extremely poor trainees are financially helped as per need. Occasionally seminars, symposiums and mutual discussions are organized. The trainees are benefited by the lecture delivered by highly experienced faculties of other big institutions as well.
In pursuance of its aim, the Trust has future proposed to establish the following institutions in the different parts of Bihar, Jharkhand and Orissa.
Quazi Mojahiul Islam Para Medical Institute at Patna to provide teaching and training in D. Pharma, B. Pharma, Physiotherapy, Radiology. A Residential School, a hospital and a hostel building at Purnia in the campus of the technical institute. An ITI, Engineering College, a hospital and a hostel building at Jharkhand. An ITI at Chatra, Jharkhand.
May God bless us to achieve the goal as soon as possible.
All donations to the "Imarat Shariah Educational & Welfare Trust" are exempted from Income Tax under section 80G of the Income Tax Act and it has also registration under FCRA (Foreign Contribution Regulation Act).
Account Name: "Imarat Shariah Educational & Welfare Trust"
Account for Zakat, Sadqat and Fitrah: "Baitulmal Imarat Shariah"
Bihar, Orrisa & Jharkhand
Phulwari Sharif, Patna - 801505 Bihar, (India)
Phone: 0612 - 2555351, 2555668, 2555212
Phone: 0612 - 2555212 (Institute)